Next, we identify the different groups involved, how they will participate and the final results of the project from which they will benefit:
1) Students. From 16 to 19 years old. It will carry out training activities, mainly use eTwinning and will complement it with short-term training stays. We will create international teams that will collaborate to develop the final products. They will participate in competitions and fairs to increase our visibility.
2) Teachers: Participate in two dimensions: On the one hand, planning training activities for students, exchanging training, experiences and good practices at local and interregional level (benchmarking). And on the other, to successfully achieve the objectives, it will be part of the agreed committees, and which have the following functions:
3) Families: They are involved in all phases of the project. They will participate in the activities and, in some cases, will direct them. They will give workshops on skills necessary for the performance of old trades of each region, the co-organization of local craft fairs, etc. They will also share the impacts of the project and we will create channels that will allow them, in the future, to continue cooperating with the centers.
4) Other educational centers: you can freely use our final products. Local communities: one of the objectives of the project is the improvement of the employability of our young people through the integration of ICTs for the conservation of cultural heritage, this has a direct impact on endogenous development.
5) Political decision makers: The involvement of political authorities (educational and local) in different activities, such as the presentation of the project in each partner school, improves relations between schools, increases the visibility of the project and improves the image outside the different territories.
6) Artisan business associations: we will visit them and they will give us workshops
7) Non-teaching staff: it benefits from the sharing of the different practices that are followed in each center (benchmarking).